If for any reason you have a concern regarding your purchase, please do not hesitate to contact us.
How long have I got to make a return?
- The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 say that you can change your mind and get a full refund within 14 days of receiving your goods, as long as the item is sealed and in its original condition.
- You have up to 30 days from receipt of your purchase to report any faults or damage to an item in order to qualify for a refund.
- Should we be unable to replace or repair the faulty item within 6 months after being informed, you will qualify for a full refund.
- In addition, if you are dissatisfied in any way with your purchase, our returns policy offers you 30 days to report your specific concern(s) for consideration.
- Please note: the customer has a ‘Duty of Reasonable Care’ to ensure that any returned item arrives back in its original condition.
What can I return?
- Any unopened (sealed) item purchased from Living Balance Limited within 14 days of receiving your goods, should you change your mind.
- Any opened (seal broken) item purchased from Living Balance Limited that, on inspection, appears to be faulty or damaged. A faulty product must be reported within 30 days of receipt of your purchase.
How do I notify you of a complaint or concern?
- In the first instance, please telephone 01889 561407 or email email@example.com to report your concern(s).
- Please quote your Order Reference.
- Should you qualify for a refund, please make sure you are given a Returns Reference number.
- Please return the parcel with the Reply Paid label at the bottom of the dispatch note, (this service is for UK customers only).
Where should I send my return to?
Please return all items to:
Yes Response (bonebalance)
What returns documentation do I need to send?
You will need your Returns Reference number to attach to the item(s) you are returning. This will be given to you when it is determined if you qualify for a refund.
What refunds/charges will apply?
- If you change your mind within 14 days after receiving your purchase, all items will be refunded in full, but you (the consumer) will be liable for the cost of returning the goods.
- If you are returning faulty or damaged goods within 30 days after receiving your purchase, all items will be refunded in full including any postage charges, provided the items are sent 2nd class Royal Mail using the Reply Paid Label within the UK.
- We do not charge a re-stocking fee in any circumstances.
When will I receive my refund?
- Refunds will be made within 14 days of receiving the returned goods back as long as they are in the original condition.
- Refunds will be made to the card (or Paypal Account) used to pay the original order.
This policy is effective as of 1 October 2015. Living Balance Limited adheres to UK Consumer legislation – The Consumer Rights Act 2015 and The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
We respect your privacy!
Any and all the information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, re-used, rented, disclosed, or loaned!
We will not under any circumstances release any information of our customers including e-mail addresses to any third party, unless required by law. Once we receive your order, your personal information and details are isolated immediately on our secure server and are only passed onto our Secure Payment Gateway to finalise the transaction process
Your credit card details are never printed out and are not held in readable format on any server.
If you do not feel comfortable ordering online please telephone your order: 01889 561407
Should we have run out of a product at the time of ordering we will back order and advise you of an approximate delivery time. This will be shipped to you free of charge as soon as it becomes available.
We enjoy hearing from our customers. Please email your suggestions and comments about our products to us via our “contact us” page.
Questions, enquiries or need assistance
Please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please phone 01889 561407.
If you have a Skype phone you can Skype us on neil.wootten.winningteam